The synOcta prosthetic system for Regular and Wide Neck features combines taper and octagon, thus providing both the undisputed protection against rotation offered by a Morse taper and precise repositioning, while drastically reducing wear to the individual components.
- The Morse taper connection offers maximum protection against rotation and screw loosening caused by micromovements
- The impression is always taken without an abutment
- Standardized procedure for the prosthodontist
- The dental technician has the exact oral situation and works on the actual components
- Even after taking the impression, all the prosthetic options are still available
- All indications in crown and bridge prosthetics.
- RN / WN synOcta Gold abutment
- The deep-seated, one-part solution is ideal for esthetic restorations in the anterior region of the mouth (screw-retained or cement-retained).
- RN / WN synOcta Angled
- The abutment for screw-retained and cement-retained crowns and bridges.
- RN / WN synOcta Cement-retained
- The abutment for cement-retained crowns and bridges.
- RN / WN synOcta 1.5 Screw-retained
- The abutment for transocclusal screw-retained crowns and bridges.
- A wide range of possible variations for the fabrication of customized superstructures:
- Components for the cast-on technique (gold) and burn-out technique (plastic)
- Titanium components
- Components for crown and bridge fabrication
- RN synOcta Transversal
The abutment for transversal screw-retained crowns and bridges.