No issue is more important than patient response, and no communications product handles that issue like Responder IV.
With the largest installed base of high-end nurse call systems, Responder IV has earned the right to be called the best nurse call system on the market.
Responder IV revolutionises the way patients and staff interact by linking the capabilities of the latest wireless technology – wireless phones and pocket pagers - with traditional nurse-call.
With the systems' flexibility, nursing staff can reach each other and respond to their patients quickly, easily and from anywhere in the facility.
An automatic call routing and forwarding system ensures that no call goes unanswered.
The Responder IV is designed to optimise staff-to-staff and staff-to-patient communications in busy medical-surgical areas.
But with inherent network capabilities like centralised code blue reporting and patient call transfer to any nurse console on the system, Responder IV provides communications solutions for the entire hospital.
Responder system capabilities are designed to serve the needs of a wide range of health care staff members.
- One touch operation;
- Communication flexibility to fit the occasion or work style;
- Automatic call routing ensures fastest possible patient care;
- Direct wireless phone communication with their assigned patients;
- Pocket pages only for their patient calls;
- Provides clear, precise information for a more efficient response.
- Locate staff without overhead paging via the Tracer™ Locating System;
- Smooth integration with wireless telephones and pocket pagers;
- Responder IV's network design provides for unparalleled coverage possibilities;
- Management software option enables the analysis of workflow, staffing, response times and other factors affecting quality care.
Bio-Medical Engineering Staff
- Simplified wiring and system design for easy installation and service;
- Modular construction for future expansion and reconfiguration;
- Built-in diagnostics for all system components.