Each year, thousands of otherwise healthy individuals suffer sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Make sure your facility is prepared to react with a Welch Allyn AED 10 Automated External Defibrillator.
AED 10™ Defibrillator provides a way for anyone with minimal training to help a colleague suffering from cardiac arrest. The AED 10 provides voice commands to walk you through each step of the process - the stress of the situation should not than impinge on your ability to help.
Designed for easy operation and quick deployment by the infrequent user, the AED 10 is a simple, proven solution for quick and easy response to cardiac emergencies.
- Text and voice instructions guide the user through the rescue
- Color-coded pads and illustrations ensure proper pad placement
- Energy output consistent with Australian standard (200 J); energy protocol can be changed to meet specific needs such as escalating output
- High-performance battery delivers up to five years of standby performance or over 90 discharges at 360 joules
- Internal memory stores event data including ECG waveforms, time/date stamps, shock delivery and system actions
- Lightweight and compact—ideal for small spaces
- Compatible with major manufacturer defibrillator pads