Snoring - Affects the whole family
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Do you snore loudly.
- Do you snore every night.
- Have you or your partner moved to another bedroom.
- Do you suffer excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Have you dosed off while driving.
- Do you fall asleep at meetings, reading or watching TV.
- Are you drowsy in the afternoon.
- Do you feel tired after lunchtime.
- Do you choke or gasp during sleep.
- Have you been told you hold your breath during sleep.
- Have you woken short of breath during the night.
- Are you restless during sleep.
- Do you have toilet visits during the night.
- Do you suffer heart burn (indigestion) at night..
- Are you tired upon waking. (lethargic, no energy)
- Do you suffer morning headaches.
- Are you irritable on waking in the morning.
- Reduced sexual activity.
- Do you suffer from High Blood Pressure.
If in addition to snoring you suffer some of the above quality of life, medical conditions.
You are not only noisy at night and disturb others, but your health may also be suffering from your snoring.
Habitual Snorers have now been shown to have a higher incidence of High Blood Pressure and an increased risk of suffering a stroke.
You should discuss your problems with your Doctor or Dentist. There are now simple non invasive medically / scientifically proven treatments available.