Features & Benefits of Suction Motors | DMEGA - SEMI WET:
- No need to install Water Separator in the dental unit.
- Patented Technology to guarantee 100 % air and water separation
- DMEGA Suction Motors are available in various sizes to suit all surgeries, anywhere from 1 to 6 dental units.
DMEGA Teravac 6000 Suction Motor: is the most powerful and responsive suction motor with variable speed, high airflow and amalgam retention unit that caters for up to 6 surgeries simultaneously. It monitors the vacuum levels and adapts accordingly to provide efficient and consistent suction.
The patented innovative design uses 2 cyclone impellors to guarantee 100% air and liquid separation. Furthermore, the implementation of the patented Triple wing System and auto drain valve, releases residue from the separator thereby reducing blockages, maintenance and ultimately costs.
The intelligent system is equipped with a digital display that supplies information on vacuum levels, temperature, voltage, amps and error codes.
The optional amalgam separation device efficiently processes waste water to remove amalgam.
To discuss your surgeries specific needs in more detail please call us on Toll Free 1800 061 343
TERAVAC 6000 - 1 to 6 Dental Units
- Main Voltage : 230 VAC ; 1 Phase
- Frequency: 0 / 65 Hz
- Motor Power : 1.3 Kw
- Inverter: Mitsubishi 2.2 Kw
- Rated Current: 4.5 - 5 Amp
- Vacuum regulated : 200 mbar
- Weight : 37 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 41 x 51 x 63 cm
- Noise level : 61db