ICONA supplies the DMEGA Teravac 6000, the most powerful and responsive suction motor with variable speed, high airflow and amalgam retention unit that caters for up to 4 surgeries simultaneously.
It monitors the vacuum levels and adapts accordingly to provide efficient and consistent suction.
The patented innovative design uses 2 cyclone impellors to guarantee 100 per cent air and liquid separation.
Furthermore, the implementation of the patented triple wing system and auto drain valve, releases residue from the separator thereby reducing blockages, maintenance and ultimately costs.
The intelligent system is equipped with a digital display that supplies information on vacuum levels, temperature, voltage, amps and error codes.
The optional amalgam separation device efficiently processes waste water to remove amalgam.
- TERAVAC 6000 - 1 to 4 Dental Units
- Main Voltage : 230 VAC ; 1 Phase
- Frequency: 0 / 65 Hz
- Motor Power : 1.3 Kw
- Inverter: Mitsubishi 2.2 Kw
- Rated Current: 4.5 - 5 Amp
- Vacuum regulated : 200 mbar
- Weight : 37 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 41 x 51 x 63 cm
- Noise level : 61db
- An optional amalgam retention system is available