The MEDITRAX Surgery Sterilisation & Patient Traceability module is intended to identify and log every cycle of a surgery steriliser and any equipment which has passed through this process and has been used on a patient.
To provide added security for you and your patients, you must be able to identify any sterilised item or equipment that has been used on a patient, proving that it has successfully been through a decontamination and sterilisation process.
The MEDITRAX Surgery Log Book is manufactured from Sterisyn waterproof synthetic paper for essential record protection in harsh wet environments.
- Traceability from patient records to steriliser records
- Documents to AS/NZS 4815 standards
- Document integrity
- Full audit trail traceability
- Steriliser maintenance record
- Staff data linked to the above
- All materials supplied
- Easy to learn