The Straumann Dental Implant System offers a number of implant lines for the successful treatment of all surgical indications in oral implantology.
Depending on the oral situation and selected surgical procedure, the following three implant lines of the Straumann Dental Implant System are available
The pioneer in one-stage or transgingival healing and our proven classic.
Standard Plus Implant:
The flexible solution for trans-, semi- or subgingival implant placement in the esthetic region.
Tapered Effect Implant:
The specialist for immediate and early implantation. All three implant types are fully compatible with the prosthetic systems of the Straumann Dental Implant System and offer the greatest possible freedom of choice
Features & Benefits
- 45° shoulder
- Optimal load distribution and minimal microgap between implant and prosthesis
- Smooth neck section
- Enables flexible tissue management taking the biologic width into account
- Morse taper connection
- For uniform load distribution and reliable stable implant-to-abutment joints with prevention of rotation
- Internal octagon
- Offers the greatest possible flexibility and ensures accurate repositioning of the prosthesis
- SLActive surface
- Macro- and microstructured osseoconductive surface for fast osseointegration.
- Molecular optimization of the SLA® surface with superhydrophilic and chemically active properties for even faster osseointegration and higher treatment security