MaxiLift eliminates the dangerous practice of bending whilst needling, and enables the Patient to remain in the chair during emergency treatment.
High comfort levels are maintained with the latest Pressure Sensitive foams and internal No-Sag springs. The chair, however, is still firm enough for performing CPR.
The range starts at the fully optioned MaxiLift and includes the 400 Series Full PoweRecline and 300 Series Manual models.
Specifications of THOMPSON 300 Series Manual Recliner:
- Overall length upright: 850mm (base)
- Overall length reclined: 1700mm
- Internal width: 580mm, Seat Width 520mm
- Overall width: 840mm
- Seat height: 475 mm to top of stool, 660mm to floor.
- Seat length: 470-540mm
- Arm height to seat: 160mm
- Backrest height: 750mm
- Safe operating capacity: 130kgs.
- Vinyl upholstery: Fire Rated To AS 1530.3
- Warranty: 3 year parts only.
- Adjustable headrest: Dacron filled.
- Armrests: Swivel height adjustable with gas spring assist, or Fold out steel tray with ABS removable covers.
- Push back operation of seat/legrest.
- Backrest operation assisted by 'Bloc-a-Lift' gas strut.
- CPR/Trendelenburg: Full CPR position, supported by free-fall CPR posts.
- Casters: 100mm swivel/lock and brake.
Features of THOMPSON 300 Series Manual Recliner:
- Manually operated seat and legrest recline
- Gas spring assisted backrest recline
- Full CPR/Trendelenburg position
- Height adjustable swivel armrests or foldout tray/armrests.
- Safe higher fixed seat height with slide-out footstool
- Locking braked casters with one steerable caster
- Strong fully welded steel frame
Accessories for THOMPSON 300 Series Manual Recliner:
- Fold-out Tray/Armrest
- Washable Chair Cover
- DVD/Laptop mounting bracket and fittings
- Swivel tray
- Built-in Massage unit
- Flat seat for Patient examination