The need for more manoeuvrability, lighter weight, simple removal of upholstery for cleaning and width adjustability to suit overseas markets was the catalyst for this successful design.
The all over legrest using pressure sensitive foam improves comfort and the simpler shape is attractive and easier to clean.
Most parts are simple to remove for replacement or cleaning and the chair sides can be widened for Bariatric work.
The MaxiLift2 is readily adaptable for use in X-ray and other treatment areas where patient access is important as well as staff safety.
This Bariatric version will ensure the safety of staff working in this manual handling ‘red spot’.
- Overall Length when Reclined: 1830mm 72”
- Overall Width (armrests on) 1065mm 42”
- Overall Width (armrests off) 990mm 39”
- Base Length: 920mm 36”
- Seat Height when lowered: 520mm 20.5”
- Seat Height when raised: 865mm 34”
- Seat Depth: 520mm 20.5”
- Seat Width: 590mm 23”
- Backrest Height: 800mm 31.5”
- Emergency positions: 3 position Memory.
- Hand controls: 2 off, 1 off ICU
- Safe operating capacity: 250kgs.
- Vinyl upholstery: Fire Rated To AS 1530.3
- Electrics: Linak, SEC approval V96072
- Battery backup: Inline auto battery charging.
- Warranty: 1 year on parts and labour.
- Adjustable headrest: Dacron filled.
- Armrests: Drop to seat height for safe side transfer
- Power height adjustable.
- Power recline for seat, legrest and backrest.
- full trendelenburg/CPR position.
- one touch automatic entry/exit, side transfer and Donor positions.
- height adjustable swivel armrests or foldout tray/armrests.
- removeable upholstery for ease of cleaning
- simplified component removal for maintenance
- strengthened frame
- short wheelbase for ease of manouverability
- safe side transfer.
- battery operation.
- memorised emergency positioning.
- 250kg (550lb) standard capacity.
- locking braked casters.
- Fold-out Tray/Armrest
- Washable Chair Cover
- DVD/Laptop mounting bracket and fittings
- Swivel tray
- Built-in Massage unit
- Flat seat for Patient examination