This certificate is considered very valuable qualification to many employers and organisations. Certificate IV in Training and Education is a nationally recognised certificate.
If you are seeking to become a trainer, you are required to do the Cert IV in training and education TAE 40110. This course is designed to meet the needs of trainers and assessors, students/trainees, organisations, and industry.
How will this course advance my career?
Upon completion of this course the participant will be competent of designing, delivering and assessing the training programs. The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 enables you to work as a training officer, trainer, facilitator or assessor in the work place, or training organisation or in TAFE.
Successful completion of the Certificate IV in Training and Education (TAE40110) qualification will enable you to develop the competencies required to perform the following roles
- Trainer and Assessor in industry (e.g. mining, construction and hospitality)
- Teacher/Lecturer/ Trainer in public and private VET organisations
- On the job Assessor (e.g. industry enterprise based)
- Off-shore Trainer
- Learning or Training Manager
- Human Resource Professional Development Officer