The integrated SONO MR package consists of advanced techniques for image enhancement and control, including HI COMPOUND multi-angle spatial compounding, Wideband Pulse Inversion, tissue harmonics, HI RES adaptive imaging technology and Raw Data Freeze.
These features can be selected separately or in various combinations to optimize B-mode, Color and Doppler images.
The Hi Vision 8500 also offers Sono IQ one-touch image optimization, real-time archiving with on-the-fly recording, a DVD rewriteable drive making even large dynamic clips manageable, and SonoElastography.
Available exclusively on the HI VISION 8500, SonoElastography provides a completely new perspective on the physical properties of tumors and masses by determining and displaying the relative stiffness of tissue.
With leading edge features and options, including a wide variety of specialty and application-specific transducers, the HI VISION 8500 can be tailored to meet almost any clinical requirement.
Ease of Operation
- Sono IQ one-touch image optimization
- Lightweight ergonomic probes
- Tri-color keyboard lighting for intuitive operation
- One touch access to commonly used functions
- User defined programmable keys
- Instantaneous key and control response
- Enhanced Cine and M-mode recording with Cine-max memory
- Powerful Built-in Measurement and Equation Editor
- Customizable Presets and Preset-Operation Functions
- Built-in hard disk, magneto-optical, floppy, and DVD drives
- HI COMPOUND Imaging
- HI RES adaptive Imaging
- Raw Data Freeze for Image Optimization in Freeze
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Octal Beam Processing for Fast Frame Rates
- 12 bit Gigasampling A/D for Precise Signal Reproduction
- Windows XP? based for reliability, stability, and familiarity
- HI VUE circuitry for streamlined operation and signal flow
- 4 Modes of dynamic Tissue Harmonic Imaging (dTHI)
- Includes Wideband Pulse Inversion Imaging (WPI)
- Directional Color Flow Angiography
- Real-time Doppler Measurements
- 3RD Generation Color Artifact Suppression
- Patient and Image Database Management System
- Includes storage space for 20,000 ~ 60,000 images
Optional Image Enhancements
- Real-time archiving
- SonoElastography imaging option
- WideView panoramic imaging option
- 3D imaging options (built-in or stand-alone)
- Steerable CW Doppler option
- ECG biophysical display option
- (dCHI) dynamic contrast harmonics imaging option
- Stress Echo examination option
- Pentax EUS and Fujinon Mini-probe options
- Dual Omni-directional M-Mode display option
- 120Vac (100 ~ 240Vac selectable)
- 1.5kVA Power Consumption
- External Dimensions: (W) 22 x (D) 40 x (H) 59
- Weight: 350 lbs.
- DICOM 3.0 Store, Print, Worklist (Optional)