Includes Trendelenberg tilt and an abundance of accessories.
The Unique Difference
The Sinatra Acute Bed is packed with state of the art safety features and designed and manufactured from the ground up to meet today’s stringent safety requirements for Australian hospitals.
- Electric adjustable bed height
- Electric Trendelenberg tilt, forward and reverse
- Electric knee bend and foot raise
- Personal Hand Control with Patient lockout (magnetic swipe key)
- Second hand control located at the foot end
- High quality ‘Dewert’ electronics
- CPR emergency button OR Auto Comfort Position button
- Self help pole
- Telescopic IV pole
- Drainage bag holder
- Push handle at foot end for easy pushing and steering
- Extra high head & foot boards to allow for air mattress heights
- Pull-out mattress platform extension
- Under bed IV pole storage holder
- Set of folding removable side rails (cot sides)
- Single action central Locking castors (125 mm or 150 mm) twin
- Under bed lighting
- Battery Back up
- Round non-marking wall buffers to all 4 corners
- Choice of powder coating & head board colors
- Maximum height 850 mm
- Minimum height 350 mm
- Mattress platform measurement: width: 900 mm x 1940 mm (or 2190 mm with extension in use )
- SWL: 250 kg
- 10 year structural warranty
- 5 Year electrical warranty
- Angle Indicator
- Inbuilt Control pad at the foot end of the bed.
- Storage for patient belongings
- Set of padded covers for side rails (cot sides)
- Set of padded covers for head and foot boards
- Cylinder holder (must state what size)
- Upgrade to a 350kg SWL king single or custom size
- Mattress and mattress bolster infill for pull out extension
- Electronics cover
Dewert electronics ensure the safety of your staff and residents.
Visit the Unique Care® website for more information about the Unique Care® Universal/Acute Bed.