It performs a wipe test in just 6 seconds (for 1 nCi) and detects extremely low levels of activity with the accuracy only a NaI drilled-well detector can provide.
The CAPRAC is engineered and built for years of consistent, reliable performance and is Curie or Becquerel selectable. The unit has automatic background subtraction and self-diagnosis programs for systems testing with optimised signal-to noise ratio.
- Simple to operate
- NaI drilled-well crystal detector
- Performs wipe test in 6 seconds
- 6-channel, pulse-height analyzer
- Preliminary isotope identification through gamma spectroscopy
- Accepts and stores individual trigger levels for different areas (hot lab, patient rooms, unrestricted, sealed source leak tests, etc.)
- Optional printer for hard-copy archives wipe test results; prints photon-energy histograms
- Counts which exceed trigger levels are printed in red.