Seating should be functional and corrected as much as possible. At MPS we make a variety of customised inserts for wheelchairs strollers and other chairs.
- Fully moulded inserts
- Partially moulded seats and backs
- Inserts with adjustable lateral supports
- Inserts with anterior support
- Customised moulded and standard headrests
- Custom moulded leg or foot supports
- Lexan, padded or plywood trays
And any combination or anything else that is required.
At MPS we received a request to make a positioning device for two students without trunk control and only poor head control, and we developed the turtle floor seat for this primary school to place.
Wheelchairs and seating systems are very important for functional positioning. However alternative positioning and especially nighttime positioning are just as important. At MPS we make a lot of customised equipment for alternative positioning.
We make sleeping systems, lounge chairs, prone boards, sidelyers, floor seats, chairs with anterior support, etc.