With the three non-return valves, they are completely closed from collection to emptying of the drain fluid.
Very Safe Drains -Beneficial for patients and staff
- Low vacuum - reduced risk of tissue aspiration
- Bacteriologically closed - drained fluid safely enclosed in system
- Secure connections - minimal risk of contamination of patient and staff
Very Handy Drains- no specially trained staff
- Easy to Use
- Delivered as complete sets
- Can easily be switched to passive drainage
Complete range to meet different needs
- Adapted for the requirements of different surgical procedures
Complete set incl. bellow, drainage bag, catheter and with/without trocar.
Max neg pressure – 115 mmHg (15kPa)
The suction bellow takes up to 220ml and the drainage bag holds 700 ml.