Primarily used for the treatment of venous diseases, it is ideal for topical treatment of non-exuding leg ulcers and skin conditions such as varicose veins.
Gelocast Elastic is preservative-free and safe to use on sensitive skin. The gel mass has a creamy consistency which allows for rapid and mess-free application.
After quickly drying, the bandage converts into a semi-rigid state and produces a low resting pressure and a high working pressure, providing graduated compression and support.
- Semi-rigid support and compression bandage for healing venous ulcers.
- For therapy of deep venous thrombosis.
- For soothing reddened, irritated skin.
- For improving haemodynamics.
- For treatment after removal of plaster casts.
- For bandaging of dislocations and sprains.
- For soothing inflamed and oedematous skin.