With a focus on safety and reliability, the Invacare Pegasus 10kph 4 Wheel Scooter is equipped with multiple features to ensure a safe and easy ride. Whether you enjoy a daily trip to the shops or love to travel further afield, the Invacare Pegasus gives you freedom of independence.
All Round Performance
The Pegasus is mid-sized mobility scooter designed for good outdoor performance without sacrificing indoor manoeuvrability. The powerful 10kph motors get you from home to the shopping centre with ease and the good turning circle enables you to negotiate the shops once there. If you are looking for a good all round performing scooter, look no further than the Pegasus.
A comfortable driving experience reduces fatigue when travelling longer distances. This is why the Pegasus comes with an ergonomically shaped seat with soft padding and height adjustability, providing optimum comfort and positioning. In addition the easy to adjust ergonomic handlebars on the Pegasus prevents fatigue in the hands and arms.
5 Star Safety
Invacare believes in the importance of safety. The Pegaus has been designed to deliver a safe driving experience so that you feel confident when out and about.
- Brake light with delay warns pedestrians that the scooter is stopping reducing the risk of collisions.
- Your Pegasus will come with a free safety flag and high visibility vest so that you will be seen by drivers and pedestrians.
- Automatic Speed Reduction (ASR) on bends reduces risk of falls or tipping.
- Speed reduction button provides a simple way to halve the speed of the Pegasus for negotiating busy areas like Supermarkets and Malls.
- Independent suspension deliver a smooth and safe driving experience when tackling rough surfaces.
- Tie-down points to prevent the scooter from moving around improving safety during transport*.
Product Quality and Support
- The Pegasus has been designed by Invacare Europe and meets the high CE Standards.
- We back the quality and reliability of the Pegasus with a comprehensive 2 year warranty.
- If in the unlikely event that you have a problem with your Pegasus you can be assured of getting home using the free AA Roadservice Cover.
- Local service and maintenance support is close at hand via Invacare's Nationwide Service Network.
- All Invacare distributors will provide training on how to use your Pegasus Scooter so you feel confident when you first get out and about**.
- Additional information is also provided in the Land Transport New Zealand Keeping Mobile Booklet and the Safer Mobility DVD that Invacare provides free with every Pegasus.
* Invacare recommends that, when a scooter is being transported in another vehicle, the user sit in the vehicle seat with his/her seatbelt on, NOT on the mobility scooter that is being transported.
** If you do not receive your training let us know.