Features and Benefits:
- Free lifetime testing and calibration: for any of our Biocare Range, Terms and Conditions Apply.
- ECG machine features real-time waveform freezing for user flexibility and control
- Economy mode for printing cost reduction
- ECG Interpretation with selectable interpretation printing
- Long lasting battery provides up to 2 hours of non stop working time
- Multi-language option
- Real-time data transmission through LAN port making it easy to transport data and update the machines software
- Internal memory is able to store up to 1500 Files
- SD Card and USB friendly making it easy to store and transport files
- Unit comes with a foldable colour LCD monitor measuring 5.7 inched with adjustable contrast
- Durable silicon buttons
- Shortcut keys and rotation knob to simplify operation
14 day money back guarantee*
Nes Group Medical are exclusive distributors of Biocare products in Australia and NZ
To see what some of our existing customers have to say please take a look at our testimonials page or contact us directly to arrange a demonstration and experience the benefits first hand.
1 year warranty included with the option to protect your equipment with our Nescare Protection Plan for up to 3 years. Including over the phone technical support, all parts and labour and product replacement.
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.