Features of the 1087 14G X 225mm Airway Needle:
- A 14G single bevel cannula of 215mm usable length, which is attached to a hub and a less than 1mm hydrophobic filter.
- To be inserted into fluid container to allow passage of filtered air into container to equalise air pressure to permit contained fluid to be infused into patient.
- Not for direct insertion into patient.
- The product should be stored in a clean dry area, generally store between 5 – 25°C, however if the cartons are exposed to temperatures outside this range for short periods of time it will not be detrimental to the product.
- Carton quantity: 100/400.