The SEERS Innovation MG3470 3 Section Variable Height Examination Couch is extremely strong and rigid incorporating both an adjustable angle backrest and a single drop end head section.
These models are suitable for a wide range of manual therapy and patient examination procedures.
The Seers Innovation range of variable height examination couches feature fully electric height adjustment and profiling backrest and footrest. Designed with extreme low height and generous maximum height the Innovation range has the ability to support very heavy patients and is suitable for general examination and minor treatment procedures.
Features of the SEERS Innovation MG3470 3 Section Variable Height Examination Couch:
- All electric operation
- Height range 450 - 970mm
- Backrest angle 0° / +80°
- Footrest angle +10° / -25°
- Upholstery width 650mm
- Moulded base and acrylic capped frame minimise dirt traps for easy cleaning
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
- Anti-microbial, fire retardant upholstery
- Profiled upholstery design
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Large diameter castors (125mm)
- Safe working load 250kg
View the range of SEERS Therapy Couches