Olympus ScopeGuide 3-D Imager
Colonoscopy is regarded as a challenging endoscopic procedure because of the unpredictable nature of colon loop formation, which may result in an incomplete or lengthy procedure.
The ScopeGuide 3-D Imager is the new system developed by Olympus that uses a low intensity magnetic field to display a real-time three-dimensional view of the position and orientation of the colonoscope within the abdominal cavity, by means of electromagnetic transmission coils built into the colonoscope insertion tube.
The endoscopist no longer needs to rely on guesswork or fluoroscopy to determine the configuration of an inserted scope. ScopeGuide assists in the identification of the correct combination of manoeuvres necessary to straighten out loops once formed and is helpful even for the expert.
- Designed for use with Olympus ScopeGuide, this variable stiffness video-colonoscope includes the EXERA scope ID function.
- 12.2mm diameter at the distal tip, with a 12.4mm insertion tube.
- 1800 up/down and 1600 right/left angulation.
- Suitable for routine use and future system integration.
- Large screen size provides enhanced perspective of the target site and surroundings.
- 3.2mm diameter instrument channel.
- Both long (L) and intermediate (I) lengths available.
- Compatible with CV-180, CV-160 and CV-140 processors.