Features and benefits of the APT 5 on Hi-Low Stand:
- Varying speeds and load levels for passive exercising.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Allows application of physical force in passive training mode.
- Improves circulation, muscle tone and range of motion.
- Decrease atrophy, spasms and swelling.
- Reduces total limb resistance to passive cycling.
- Normalizes lower extremities muscle tone.
- Motoric learning.
- Spinal cord injury
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebrovascular Incidence (CVA)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Muscular Dystrophy
- Varying levels of resistance for Active exercising
- Active training for upper and lower limbs
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length
- Improves blood circulation, strength, endurance and muscle-tone
- Learn the motorics of cycling
- Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns
- Senior citizens
- Orthopedic pathologies (partial weight bearing)
- Children with motoric disorders
- Post traumatic brain damage
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post Polio Syndrome
- Post Cardiac Rehabilitation