Ambu Perfit ACE is an ideal device for cervical support.
Ambu Perfit ACE is also available in a Military version that incorporates a camouflage colour scheme of olive drab body and charcoal black foam and label. The features and specifications of the Ambu Military Perfit ACE are identical to Ambu Perfit ACE.
View an animated flash demonstration of the product. (Requires Macromedia Flash Player)
- The Ambu Perfit ACE is the only adjustable one-piece rigid cervical spine immobilisation device with 16 precise settings for a customised fit within the range of 4 standard adult settings.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a flip chin piece for flat storage and preshape to fit the chin, and to facilitate intubation and removal of vomitus from the patient's mouth.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE is CT and MRI compatible, and comes with a ventilated, posterior shell for fluid drainage.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a comprehensive sizing system for easy and accurate sizing.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE shell material is made of polyethylene.
- 16 settings from Neckless (size 3) to Tall (size 6)
- Measures approx. 56 x 18 x 1.5 cm