This is good for those people who are self transporting, when getting into a car for example, once you have removed the rear wheels the frame is easily passed over the body and placed on your passenger seat.
Standard features of the Cambar JAC Adjustable Wheelchair:
- Minimal bar frame, made from heat treated 6061-T6 alloy.
- Fixed or quick release fold down backrest.
- Fixed or adjustable axle position/centre of gravity.
- Rear wheels - from 20" to 27" double walled aluminium rims, stainless steel spokes 24 or 36 hole, hard anodised hand rings, quick release push button axle.
- Front wheels, from 3" up to 8x 1¼" with solid or pneumatic tyres.
- Camber degrees available - 2, 4, 6 and 8.
- Seat width there is no minimum or maximum widths, available with straight or tapered seat assembly.
- Seat length - same as seat width, no minimums or maximum applicable.
- Seat heights, only restricted by the size of the rear wheels chosen.
- Back heights - no restrictions and available with taper if required.
- Leg length - height adjustable, available no taper or curved or v taper.