Benefits of the LF00698U Adult Venipuncture and Injection Training Arm:
- Realism begins with fine detail - right down to the fingerprints, but most important is the realistic feeling of puncture through the vinyl skin and latex veins.
- The skin actually rolls as you palpate the vein and the characteristic "pop" can be felt as the needle penetrates the vein.
- Veins are accessible at the antecubital fossa, along the forearm, and at the back of the hand, making it possible to practice venipuncture at any of the common sites.
- Practice of intramuscular injection is equally realistic.
- A foam pad simulates muscle tissue, and the boundaries are identified by natural bonelike landmarks.