AED Defibrillator - AED Powerheart G3 Plus Features:
- Rescue Ready technology to self-check all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. It completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- RescueCoach and CPR metronome to pace chest compressions.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if a second shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Warranty: A 7-year warranty on the AED.
- A 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Reliability. The AED is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use the AED.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock so users don't have to worry about "doing it right".
In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue study, the AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trained professionals.¹
- Comprehensive. The text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments.