Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment.1 That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
The LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager monitors each CR2 connected to a cellular network or Wi-Fi® and alerts you to anything that may affect device readiness— all automatically. Battery not charged? AED not where it’s supposed to be? You’ll receive an alert through the LIFELINKcentral program manager, helping to greatly reduce the effort and expense of managing your AED program, while increasing your program’s readiness and effectiveness.
Wi-Fi connectivity can give emergency responders a complete picture of each SCA event. So even before they arrive, they are better prepared for the patient, knowing details of shocks given, seeing the actual patient’s ECG and more. This continuity of care follows patients to the hospital as well, and carries over for providers connected to the LIFENET® System. After an event, all information can be seamlessly sent via a cellular network or Wi-Fi and integrated into one patient care record report, without having to download event data directly from the AED.
Every SCA response requires CPR. Every single one. Previously, CPR had to be interrupted for heart rhythm analysis, and older, competitive technologies require rescuers to pause for 10 seconds or more. Unfortunately, interrupting CPR adversely affects survival rates and the 2015 European Resuscitation Council (ERC) Guidelines recommend minimising pauses to increase the chance of a successful outcome.
While other AEDs may offer CPR feedback through the use of an accelerometer or additional tool, the CR2 provides the right amount of instruction and includes new cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology. Once CPR begins, cprINSIGHT technology automatically analyses and detects if a shock is needed. This significantly reduces pauses in chest compressions, even eliminating pauses if the rhythm is determined to be nonshockable. And more CPR means improved blood circulation and better odds of survival.
The CR2 is the only AED that allows chest compressions during ECG rhythm analysis thereby reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation. In an AED comparison study, the CR2 helped lay responders deliver the highest overall CPR quality. If a shockable rhythm is detected, the CR2 delivers shocks with powerful escalating energy, with no judgment call required on the part of the user. Proven superior by competitive testing, the CR2 will keep the rescuer focused on what really matters—saving a life.
AED Defibrillator | LIFEPAK_CR2 features
- LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users,detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.
For more information or a qoute on the LIFEPAK_CR2 AED Defibrillator please call or email for a direct reply.