- Fastest time to shock of any AED
- No need to pause CPR while analysing
- One set electrodes for Adults and Kids
- Button switch to Child mode
- Highest available escalating energy
- Metronome and CPR coaching
- 8-year warranty
- IP55 rating
- Monitor Location, Battery and Pad status via the NET
Once CPR begins, cprINSIGHT technology automatically analyses and detects if a shock is needed. This significantly reduces pauses in chest compressions, even eliminating pauses if the rhythm is determined to be nonshockable. And more CPR means improved blood circulation and better odds of survival.
The Lifepak CR2 is the only AED that allows chest compressions during ECG rhythm analysis thereby reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation. In an AED comparison study, the CR2 helped lay responders deliver the highest overall CPR quality. If a shockable rhythm is detected, the CR2 delivers shocks with powerful escalating energy, with no judgment call required on the part of the user.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) kills tens of thousands of Australians each year, it can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment.1 That’s why access to defibrillators is so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good.
Every SCA response requires CPR. Every single one. Previously, CPR had to be interrupted for heart rhythm analysis, and older, competitive technologies require rescuers to pause for 10 seconds or more. Unfortunately, interrupting CPR adversely affects survival rates and the 2015 European Resuscitation Council (ERC) Guidelines recommend minimising pauses to increase the chance of a successful outcome.
The LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager monitors each CR2 connected to a cellular network or Wi-Fi® and alerts you to anything that may affect device readiness— all automatically. Battery not charged? AED not where it’s supposed to be? You’ll receive an alert through the LIFELINKcentral program manager, helping to greatly reduce the effort and expense of managing your AED program, while increasing your program’s readiness and effectiveness.
AED Defibrillator | LIFEPAK_CR2 features
- LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users,detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.
For more information or a quote on the LIFEPAK CR2 AED Defibrillator please call or email for a direct reply.
* when using the semi automatic model of the LIFEAPK CR 2