Aerated water provides a peroxide scrubbing action that removes contaminants from delicate soft membrane efficiently & safely.
Harsh streams or jets of water that can embed injurious materials into the eyes or skin are avoided. We also have washes suitable for laboratory service.
Ask our sales facilitators for details.
- Code SE400 Wall mounted; push hand operated, S/S bowl & bracket.
- Code SE420 Free standing, pedestal mounted, hand operated, S/S bowl. Code SE430 A SE420 with SE920 hand held, aerated drench hose.
- Code SE460 Bench mounted; push hand operated, S/S bowl & clips.
- Code SE480 Free standing, pedestal mounted, hand and foot operated.
- Code GSE480 A SE480 with SE920 aerated drench hose fitted with -audible and visual alarms indicating operation
For further information about Aerated Eye & Face Wash Units visit Materials Handling Pty Ltd at http://www.materialshandling.com.au
Use the e-mail feature below and one of the Materials Handling Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Working With Ease