- Tone and speech audiometer for AC, BC and free field testing
- Pure tone, pulse tone, warble tone, narrow band and speech noise
- Speech tests from SD-memory card, CD or via microphone
- Individual customization by extensive configuration options
- Direct printout of the results
- Store report as PDF on USB Stick or SD-memory card
- USB PC-Interface, NOAH compatible
- Patient database for more than 1000 test results
Portable stand-alone Audiometer
The MA 41 is a stand-alone audiometer with pure tone, speech and free field audiometric testing. It is designed for ENT diagnostics and hearing aid fitting in the office, and for mobile audiometry. Its ergonomic design and comfortable handling allow a user-friendly operation.
The MA 41 performs tests using air conduction headphones, bone conduction receiver, optional insert phones or optional loudspeakers. Built-in test signals include pure tone, pulse tone, warble tone, narrow band and speech noise.
The device offers the playback of speech files from a removable SD-memory card or from external sources. The inputs include ports for CD speech test material and live voice speech by microphone.
The talk forward and talk back functions as well as the monitoring of all signals by internal speaker or monitor phone facilitate its operation, especially in noise excluding cabins.
The MA 41 provides a USB connection to PC. The optional MAICO audiometry module for NOAH enables the automatic data transfer of the test results of the MA 41.
Options of direct printout to USB printer as well as storing reports as PDF on SD-Card or USB Stick add to the instrument’s flexibility.
Supported printers: HP (PCL 3, PCL 5e), Epson (ESC/P2, LQ, Stylus Color), Cannon (iP100, iP90, BubbleJet). Measure- ments can be saved in the Patient Database by entering the patient’s name via the USB keyboard.
- Headphones DD45
- Bone conduction receiver B71
- Patient response switch
- 2 GB SD-memory card
- Gooseneck microphone
- Power cable