Features of Stay N Place® Airway Positioners:
- The RAP-2 has two head/neck cradles and a wedge-shaped pillow to lift the chest area.
- These vinyl-covered pillows can be re-positioned to accommodate a range of patients.
- The RAP-3 has a consistent degree of compression, especially important for sedation. Parents like it because it has the "feel" of memory foam.
- This molded foam device comes with a disk that can be used to decrease the amount of head tilt for smaller patients.
- Available in teal or cream.
RAP-2: 19" long x 10.5" wide x 3" tall at the chest area.
RAP-3: 17" long x 11.5” wide x 3" tall at the chest area.