- Model: 186002000
- Shipping Weight: 5kg
- Manufactured by: AMBU
The most realistic Airway Management Trainer on the market, with:
- Anatomic correct design
- Active supervision of student's performance
- All Intubation techniques
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Anatomic correct design
- Accurate simulation of mouth, nostrils, teeth, tongue, pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, oesophagus and lungs.
- Realistic lifting and tilting of head gives you the right feel.
- Realistic movement of the head, cervical spine and jaw simulate relevant anatomical changes during intubation.
Active supervision of student's performance
The left side of the head is open, permitting supervision of the student's performance.
The walls of the pharynx and trachea are transparent, enabling the student to follow the tube down the throat. Acoustic signals triggered by excess pressure on the teeth help the student to correct mistakes.
If desired, signal sensitivity can be adjusted. Intubation difficulty can be adjusted so that different patient types can be simulated.
All Intubation techniques
Training is possible with:
- Orotracheal tubes
- Laryngeal Masks
- Nasotracheal tubes
- Nasopharyngeal tubes
- Endotracheal tubes
- Guedel airways
- Delivered in a soft bag.
- Dimensions (with carrying soft bag) 50 x 24 x 31 cm.
- Weight: 5 kg.
The following tubes are recommended:
- Endotracheal tube 8 mm.
- Nasotracheal tube 7 mm.
- Laryngeal mask, sizes 3 and 4.