Features and Benefits of the Advanced "Airway Larry" AMT Head with Stand and Case:
- Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach.
- The trainer allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., and Combitube® insertion.
- Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver.
- With its slightly anterior position, swelling tongue, and vocal cords, the Advanced "Airway Larry" is a great trainer for introductory as well as advanced training.
- Head is mounted on a sturdy stand.
- Includes pump spray lubricant and hard carrying case.
- 3 year warranty.