The SANITECH Series 9300 Anaesthetic Tube and Surgical Instrument Drying Cabinet is the best surgical equipment dryer for major public and private hospitals. Built to handle high demand and meet all required Australian Standards, this large capacity single door drying cabinet is perfect for any surgery.
The series 9300 Complies to Australian Standards AS4187 Drying Cabinets.
The Drying Cabinet
- Designed to dry surgical instruments, utensils, glassware, anaesthetic tubing and respiratory therapy equipment.
- The cabinet is designed to accommodate and dry:
- 18 corrugated hoses 1500mm in length so you will not have hoses touching the floor of the chamber
- Six respirator bags
- Seven stainless steel removable shelves spaced 200mm apart, measuring 540mm x 340mm for instruments and utensils.
- Powerful centrifugal fan circulates 284 litres of heated air per second @ 130pa.
- Tubing is dried in 8 minutes
- Washable air filter
- Drying time range
- A dryer that is built to last longer
- Easy serviceable unit
- Heavy quality stainless steel frame, exterior and interior panels
- Australian Made product
- Only available as a single door model
- Heating range adjustable between ambient temperature and 80ºC
- Digital Temperature readout
- Over temperature thermostatic cut-out