As a below-knee product they are as effective clinically as an above-knee product and
are far more likely to be worn correctly. Above-knee products worn incorrectly could cause constriction below the knee and be detrimental.
- As a result of advanced computer aided design and weaving technology, the range comes in four sizes, small, standard, large and extra large.
- Correct fitting requires just one single ankle measurement.
- Open-toe design allows easy access to the foot for the assessment of foot pulses and capillary filling time in the skin of the toes.
- The researched heel design allows more accurate foot positioning and hence, greater overall comfort.
- The product is fully endorsed by University College London and has been clinically (and experimentally)trialed and presented.