New features combined with a fresh design
- Air Conduction with 11 frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Customize the frequencies according to your own needs
- Intensities from -10 dBHL to 100 dBHL in steps of 5 or 1 dB
- Pure, warble and pulse tone
- Independent with battery or eco-friendly with power supply
- MA 25e with automatic tests according to Hughson-Westlake
The MA 25 is the ideal audiometer wherever quick basic hearing screening evaluation is needed. It is our smallest and lightest independent audiometer.
Full range of test options
The MA 25 offers a full range of testing opportunities. Frequencies range from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz and signal intensities run from -10 dBHL to 100 dBHL. Pure, pulse and warble tone make it complete.
Easy to use
At a glance the short guide will show you the easy handling of the MA 25.
Because it is portable, the MA 25 has been engineered reliable, light and robust at the same time. User-friendly knobs make adjusting frequency and hearing levels easy and comfortable.
Batteries or power supply
The MA 25 can be operated with 3 standard AA batteries or eco-friendly with a medically approved external power supply.
The MA 25e extends the MA 25 functionalities with an automatic test according to Hughson-Westlake. Parameters can easily be adapted to your personal preferences. The Talk Forward function makes the MA 25e easy to work with, particularly in sound booth installations.