The manikin presents itself as a real patient without visible auscultation sites.
Features and Benefits of the ALS Auscultation Manikin with ECG:
- Lung sounds can be detected at seven anterior locations and students can practice auscultation at six anterior heart sites.
- The remote control does not have to be pointed directly at the manikin or SmartScope™ to operate. One remote control will operate multiple sets of SmartScopes™ and manikins simultaneously.
- Great for group instruction.
- Listen to the sounds by using either the single or dual user headpieces on SmartScope™ or by connecting to an amplified speaker (not included, see SB20146U).
- Range on the unit is up to 100 ft. of remote access.
- Adult CRiSis™ Auscultation Manikin includes Complete CRiSis™ Manikin with auscultation sites, one remote control with LCD display, one SmartScope™ with single- and dual-user headpieces, hard storage case, and ECG Simulator (LF03670U).
- Requires two "AA" batteries (included).