As most biohazard materials are required to be autoclaved prior to disposal, our autoclave bags are crucial for medical sterilization and are used in hospitals, pharmaceutical, university or research laboratories to inactivate all forms of microbial life or to decontaminate bio-hazardous material.
Our autoclave bags come with a printed indicator strip which changes colour to show that proper autoclave temperature and time has been reached.
Able are a trusted and leading supplier of packaging and protective apparel to the health care, food manufacturing and general industry with a view to a sustainable future.
Able Plastics design and manufacture using the highest quality materials, so that our comprehensive range of products gives you the confidence in what you're doing.
Why Able ?
- Experience and peace of mind, Able has served many of its clients for over 15 years.
- Accreditation including Eco Warranty, ISO9001 and HACCP.
- All products are Carbon Neutral, Able offsets over 1200 tonnes of CO2 per year.
- The option of selecting degradable products
- Fast delivery
- An Email to you as your shipment leaves our warehouse.