All the user does is open the lid and listen to the voice/text prompts to attach the electrode pads. The AED will determine if the patient needs a shock or not.
If a shock is required the AED will deliver the shock automatically, and if no shock is required, the AED will comprehensively guide the user through CPR (30 compressions followed by 2 breaths for 2 minutes). Medical Developments International also have a semi-automatic version (9390E) as well as AED’s with an ECG screen (9300P).
The MDI range of AED’s are maintenance free as they perform automatic comprehensive self-testing of all critical components daily, weekly and monthly.
- 7 year warranty
- 4 year full replacement battery guarantee
- Daily, weekly and monthly comprehensive automatic self-testing of critical components
- Comprehensive voice and text prompts including detailed CPR prompts (how to perform CPR)
- Optional semi automatic or fully automatic (no buttons to press)
- Interchangeable electrodes (not side specific)
- Customised energy for each patient (105 – 360 joules)
- 60 minutes of Internal rescue data