The culmination of 35 years of defibrillation experience, the Automated External Defibrillator(AED 10 0by Welch Allyn has a compact design and simplicity of use that will aid any level of professional in an emergency.
The AED 10 Portable Quick Response Kit is the result of 35 years of defibrillation experience - it includes the simple "1-2-3" Automated External Defibrillator with Low Current Orbital Biphasic, an Illuminated Defib Pad Placement Guide, Backlit Display, Concise Voice Prompts, CPR Timer and more. The AED 10 can be part of the complete Welch Allyn "AED Solutions" program which includes planning, physician oversight, legal indemnification, site survey, training, retraining, maintenance and data management.
IMPORTANT: The AED 10 meets the new Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines that were introduced in early 2006.
* Intuitive design -easy "1-2-3" operation
* Soft Shell Carrying Case * Compact size-ideal for small spaces
* Comprehensive device self checks, making the AED 10 virtually
* High-resolution backlit display, easy viewing in direct sunlight or poor
* Lightweight - among the lightest weight device in its class
* Only one lithium battery is required for years of standby performance
* Large internal memory
* Wireless (IR) Communications-"beam" event data to PC or printer
* Battery life gauge
* Comes complete with in-service CD/DVD
To see this amazing portable AED on our website and to buy one today, click here!
Economedical | Diagnostic Equipment & Products
Economedical is an online medical equipment supplier specialising in quality brands such as Welch Allyn and Littmann, and bringing them to you at affordable prices. We stock a full range of Welch Allyn ...