Three extensive tests including the Bekesy test and an on-screen audiometric questionnaire facilitate a completely paper-less audiometric
function. All tests can be reviewed on-screen and subsequently printed or electronically exported if required.
The Amplivox PC850 has a user definable recall facility and extensive data analysis features that enable "at risk" individuals and user defined groups to be identified and monitored.
With a unit weight of just 700g, the Amplivox PC850 can be transferred from location to location with ease.
The Amplivox PC850 is a cost effective solution for the provision, storage and management analysis of audiometric test results.
- Pro-active PC-based automatic audiometer
- Bekesy test function
- Test results analysis
- User definable recall facility
- Identification of "at risk" personnel
- In-depth management analysis
- Patient communication facility
- Extremely portable (weighs just 700g)