The system is dedicated to smooth and safe handling of materials encountered in today’s busy laboratory.
The system architecture allows laboratories easy selection and processing of EIA assays that satisfy their microplate based requirements.
Evolis is a state-of-the-art microplate processor with a high degree of analytical preformance.
- Processes up to four microplates at a time, with up to 4 assays per plate
- Comprehensive, user friendly software
- Full bi-directional functionality
- Designed for 30 to 100,000 tests per year
- Continuous loading of samples (up to 180 primary tubes at a time), reagents and microplates (up to 7 at a time)
- Self adjusting sample racks accommodate 11–16 mm diameter tubes
- Reagent racks designed to fit various tube sizes
- Dilution capacity (288 samples)
- 4 independent incubators (temperature controlled)
- 4 ambient incubators (light protected)
- 3 different wash buffers
Highest level of safety
- Positive identification of samples, reagents, and microplates
- Disposable tips with clot detection for reagents and samples
- Colorimetric verification of sample and reagent additions
- Password protection and complete traceability
- In-process control, including log documentation