Designed to automatically adapt to different interfaces, the SR30 from Intermc is fast and easy to install, and equally easy to reconfigure.
Built for productivity, the lightweight SR30 integrates patented Intermec Vista linear imaging technology to deliver fast, always-accurate scanning even when barcodes are damaged or poorly printed.
Flexible and adaptable barcode scanning
Area imager versions of the Intermec SR30 include support for popular 1D and 2D barcodes as well as image capture capability. Items are scanned without having to orient the SR30 to the barcode thereby increasing productivity in scan-intensive environments.
Intermec SR30's auto-adapting capabilities
The Intermec SR30's auto-adapting capabilities simplify installation, enabling instant connectivity to Intermec mobile or fixed mount computers and personal computers. Users can easily connect the scanner to the host and start scanning immediately.
When new application requirements arise, the user only needs to change the interface cables, not the device itself. This flexibility reduces device costs and complexity for both user companies and their information technology suppliers. Inventory needs are simplified, and user training costs are reduced.
Intermec Software and setup made easy
The SR30 handheld scanner includes the Intermec EasySet software set-up tool for easy configuration and personalization. The user can quickly select beeper tones and volumes, good read and error read responses, and many other preferences. In addition, the SR30 can be configured for data editing. This enables the user to scan barcode data, edit it via the scanner, and only transmit desired output to the host.
Holder accessories available for the Intermec SR30 scanner include desktop stand, wall mount holder, and hands-free stand. Snappy and accurate, the Intermec SR30 handheld scanner streamlines light industrial data capture applications.
- Auto-adapting interface
- Enables fast and easy connectivity.
- Interface flexibility
- Reduces need for multiple devices, saving costs.
- Aggressive scan rate
- Patented Vista scanning technology reads damaged or poorly printed barcodes.
- Easy configuration & personalization
- Supports data editing
Specifications at a Glance:
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- GTIN compliance.
- GS1 databar compatible.
- Physical Characteristics: - Length: 168 mm (6.6 in), Width: 72.5 mm (2.9 in), Depth: 107.9 mm 4.25 in) Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz).
- Supported Bar Code Symbologies (EV12) - UPC (E&A), EAN, RSS, Code 39, Code 128, UCC/EAN, 128, ISBN, ISBT, Interleaved, Matrix, Industrial and Standard 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 93/93i, Code 11, MSI, Plessey, Telepen.
- Operating temperature -0° C to 50° C (32° F to 122° F).
- Drop survival -: 26 drops to concrete or steel surface from a height of 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Seal rating -: IP30.
- Accessories - Desktop stand, wall mount holder, hands free stand, interface cables and EasySet™
- configuration software utility.