Fully electric operated chair designed to meet the requirements of your Bariatric patients.
The safe lifting capacity of 350kg helps reduce unnecessary patient handling while minimising back strain and injury on the practitioner.
The bariatric mobility chair can be laid flat for patient transfer from bed or gurney, the patient can then be re-positioned using the all electric adjustments reducing staff effort, OH&S concerns and saves patients dignity.
Fold out the two footplates, connect a Staminalift bed mover and the unit doubles as a motorised wheelchair.
This chair is also being used for patient seating in Bariatric wards.
This table is made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with handswitch
- Column lift eliminating crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty