Features and Benefits
Complete New design developed over many months with feedback from leading specialists in the field of bariatrics. This is specifically designed around the OH&S requirements of:
- Provide a meal area that fits the contours of the body.
- The size of the bariatric over bed table fits around bariatric day chairs and is also wide enough to reach over bariatric beds.
- The smooth gas strut mechanism to easy to move up and down whilst in the sitting position.
- The robust unit can withstand the rigors of normal use.
- The bariatric over bed table is aesthetically pleasing and meets the demands of modern facilities.
Specifications and Benefits:
Dimensions: 1000mmW x 760mmD x 800mm-1150mmH. (Designed to fit around the bariatric day chairs and reach over wider beds)
Operation: Extra smooth gas strut operation so that patients can easily move the unit up and down whilst in the sitting position without the aid of staff.
Castors: 4x75mm precision bearings for easier manoeuvring
Top Surface: Compact laminate with contoured cut out section (1000mmW x 760mmD). The surface is very durable, easy to clean and is available in a range of colours. (colours available in: beech, white, maple, manhatten grey)
Construction: Reinforced stainless steel with special supports struts fully welded. Additional bracing and specially positioned weights provide the strength and assist with the easy of the movement of the top surface.
Designed and manufactured in Australia.
Important Note: We believe this to be the only bariatric over bed table available in Australia.