Hill-Rom has taken the best of its TotalCare bariatric heavy duty hospital bed, including the IntelliDrive Powered Transport System, and added new features to address bariatric patient care challenges throughout the hospital (med-surg to the ICU).
TotalCare Bariatric Plus Therapy System combines all the best features of the TotalCare Bed System, plus special features you need to manage your bariatric patients.
The additional bariatric hospital bed features include:
- Optional Low Air Loss Pressure Redistribution Surface: Helps prevent and treat pressure ulcers. Includes Turn Assist, Seat and Foot Deflate, and optional pulmonary therapies.
- Cradle Transition: An industry first. Helps minimize sliding as patients move their bariatric hospital bed into the FullChair position;
- 30- Degree Head of Bed Angle: An industry first. Alarm and trending for patient care protocols.
- Accessory Outlet: Ideal for using bariatric equipment such as sequential compression devices, patient lifts, or air transfer devices with bariatric hospital bed.
- Single – Post Patient Helper Trapeze: Allows patients to autonomously reposition themselves within their bariatric adjustable bed.
Please Note: These products are NOT available for Private Sale.