After many years of manufacturing the Rollee we have finally produced a carer-operated wheelchair that actually offers what is needed to transport patients easily, safely and securely around hallways, in elevators, and up and down ramps and also over grass and rough terrain. The reason why this carer-controlled wheelchair is able to deliver these tasks safely is in its positive drive wheel system of where traction is not an issue and the Rollee offers a powerful 24v electric motor.
The chair is constructed from stainless steel with a steel reinforced padded seat. It has a rechargeable electric drive with reverse and safety shut off brake system for incline and decline surfaces.
* Tested to AS 3695 with 180kg dummy, largest available in Australia. Further static tested to 350kg.
- Stainless steel construction
- Frame specially reinforced, double cross-brace
- High grade double reinforced vinyl fabric
- Powered forward/reverse drive system
- Removable armrests for easy side-transfer
- Removable, swing-away leg rests with durable aluminium footplates with heel straps
- High strength, low maintenance wheels with integrated hand rims
- Puncture proof 24 inch main wheels
- Puncture proof extra wide front castor wheels
- 350 kg rated capacity, 26 inch (650mm) seat width
- 24v electric motor
- 3inch ultra-wide drive wheel
Features of the 22"- 24"-26" Inch Carer-Controlled Bariatric Wheelchair:
- Attendant controlled speed selection forward/reverse.
- Separate reverse(black) and forward (red) buttons.
- Inoperable when charging.
- Automatic braking on drive system when forward/reverse button is released.
- Can convert back to manual wheelchair with disengaging lever.
- Easy access charging socket.
- Safety overload circuit breaker.
- Swing-away footrests.
- Removable padded armrest for side transfer
- Safety features
- Automatic security brake prevents rollaway.
- Controlled starting and stopping
- Variable speed switch
- Auto overload protection
- Patient experiences smoother and safer transport
- Transport team endures less strain and fatigue
- Prevents staff injury risk from heavy loads, ramps, and carpet.
- Higher employee morale; higher productivity
- Quiet operation and compact design.
- User friendly controls
- Virtually maintenance free