Blood Pressure Monitors Features
- LCD display for reading systolic and diastolic pressure and heart rate information
- Real-time clock for diary notations
- Optional report generator/printer for improved workflow
- Optional report management software for selecting blood pressure measurement intervals and BPM cuff inflation frequencies, as well as displaying, analyzing, and transferring data
- 9-oz. unit (including batteries)
- Warranty: 1-Year parts and labor
- Efficiency. The unit measures systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure, and heart rate over a period of 24 to 48 hours.
- Comfort. The unit requires no chest electrodes or microphones – your patients will be as comfortable as possible while the device acquires reliable blood pressure data.
- Connectivity. The 90217 ABP’s optional report management software allows display, analysis, and transfer of data.
- Lightweight. The unit weighs only 9 ounces, including batteries – perfect for the on-the-go physician or technician.