TBS iNsight™ estimates fracture risk based on a determination of bone texture (an index correlated to bone microarchitecture). TBS provides additional risk information that complements other determinations of fracture risk from DXA bone density and clinical risk factors.
Key Features and Benefits of TBS iNsight™ Bone Densitometry Software include:
- Improve fracture risk assessment
- Improve diagnostic confidence
- Improve patient compliance
- Seamlessly integrates into your DXA protocol
- Compatible with and GE Lunar Prodigy Series and iDXA series
- No additional scan time - calculation is performed at the same time as DXA
- No additional radiation exposure
- TBS iNsight™ evaluates bone texture expressed as Trabecular Bone Score as a complement to bone density
- TBS iNsight™ is not impacted by the presence of osteophytes
- Values are saved and results can be compared to monitor the effect of treatment over time
- Enables retrospective analysis of older DXA scans
For more information please call Medtel or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.