FireSafe Nozzles are designed to fit existing hospital flowmeters, they replace existing nozzles and will not impede the normal gas flow.
Features and Benefits:
Controls the severity of fires associated with medical gas therapy by automatically arresting the gas flow in case of tubing fire
Prevents the fire reaching high pressure gas pipeline systems, cylinders
Slows the rate of a fire developing
Minimal cost investment with maximum potential
Reducing risk, protecting life
Buys valuable time to evacuate people from the scene
Maximum Flow: 25 lpm
Minimum Flow: 0.5 lpm
Operating/Storage Temp: -20°C to +60°C
Shelf Life: 8 Years
Compatibility: 9/16“ UNF (DISS) Female
BOC Ltd | Medical Gases and Equipment
BOC Ltd is a member of the Linde Group and Australia’s largest provider of Medical Gases.
With two distinct customer groups, Institutions and Private Patients, BOC Ltd has a service tailored to each groups' needs.
For the Institutions, ranging from large hospitals through to the local Doctors Surgery, BOC Ltd ensures that these customers have a sufficient and reliable supply of high grade quality Medical Gases and related equipment. For home patients we ensure that our patients have the equipment and gases they need and are adequately trained and comfortable with their use.
Why use BOC Ltd?
Our experience enables us to efficiently transfer global knowledge and worldwide applications technology to suit your requirements.
The benefits include:
1. High quality Safe Products providing peace of mind to all
2. Provision of Patient Education ensuring maximum benefit from the Therapies provided
3. Access to a complete range of gases, equipment and safety products
4. Access to new technologies in medical equipment
5. Cost-effective, national geographical delivery and supply options
6. Skilled team
7. Dedicated national customer service centre.